Rejuvenated, Radiant Skin with Micro-Needling
– also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), skin needling or derma rolling- is a powerful facial rejuvenation treatment.
Dermapen involves the use of a mechanized device that features a series of tiny needles that penetrate the top layers of the skin. These controlled “micro-injuries” rejuvenate by catalyzing the skin’s own natural healing response and rebuilding the skin by encouraging the production of new collagen and elastin – smoothing texture and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
With this scientifically documented procedure, cells are activated to build a new, elastic and even collagen framework (remodeling). The increased cell growth further leads to a denser and more resistant skin.
Micro-needling improves the skin elasticity, the moisture content, the circulation and gives the skin a youthful glow.
Since micro-needling does not lead to alteration in pigmentation, it is also well suited for darker pigmented skin.
Microneedling has several benefits for the skin, it works to:
- Stimulate healing of acne scarring
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles due to aging or smoking
- Smooth skin texture
- Even out skin tone irregularities due to hyperpigmentation or aging
- Reduce broken capillaries or spider veins
- Reduce large pores, sun spots, or burn scars
- Rejuvenate by firming, lifting, toning and sculpting sagging skin
- Mesotherapy cocktails – Once the small puncture sites are created in the skin by the microneedling device the mesotherapy cocktail containing antioxidants can then enter and penetrate the skin more effectively to tackle pigmentation, help hydration and promote firming and tightening.
- Celluma LED Light Therapy – The release of multiple growth factors coupled with the increase in ATP and the fibroblast proliferation that the LED ensures, demonstrates that the combination treatment protocol of microneedling and LED are a perfect match to achieve healthy, glowing, rejuvenated skin.
- Dermapen Uber Pro Peel – This brightening chemical face peel performed immediately after a Dermapen microneedling treatment is a great way to give your skin an overall rejuvenation and brighten your complexion. The Uber Pro Peel is applied to skin immediately after a microneedling treatment while the skin channels are open which allows the ingredients of the Uber Pro Peel to penetrate deep into the skin to maximise their effect.
We do not perform treatment without a consultation. These are free until the end of February. So if you are interested, call us to book and we can give you all the info and let you know if its the right treatment for you.
Buy 5 get 6th free or 10% off first treatment.
Valid for use within 2 years, 1 per client.